1. Xia M, He Y* (2023) Connectomics reconciles seemingly irreconcilable neuroimaging findings. Trends Cogn Sci. in press.
2. Xia M, He Y* (2023) Unraveling Circuit Mechanisms of Depression Remission and Relapse Vulnerability. Biol Psychiatry 93:213-4.
3. Wang J#, Sun L#, Chen L, Sun J, Xie Y, Tian D, Gao L, Zhang D, Xia M*, Wu Tao* (2023) Common and Distinct Roles of Amygdala Subregional Functional Connectivity in Non-Motor Symptoms of Parkinson's Disease. NPJ Parkinsons Dis 9:28.
4. Wang L, Ma Q, Sun X, Xu Z, Zhang J, Liao X, Wang X, Wei D, Chen Y, Liu B, Huang CC, Zheng Y, Wu Y, Chen T, Cheng Y, Xu X, Gong Q, Si T, Qiu S, Lin CP, Cheng J, Tang Y, Wang F, Qiu J, Xie P, Li L, He Y, DIDA-MDD Working Group, Xia M*, Zhang Y* (2023) Frequency-resolved connectome alterations in major depressive disorder: A multi-site resting fMRI study. J Affect Disord 328:47-57.
5. Xia M, Liu J, Mechelli A, Sun X, Ma Q, Wang X, Wei D, Chen Y, Liu B, Huang CC, Zheng Y, Wu Y, Chen T, Cheng Y, Xu X, Gong Q, Si T, Qiu S, Lin CP, Cheng J, Tang Y, Wang F, Qiu J, Xie P, Li L, DIDA-MDD Working Group, He Y* (2022) Connectome gradient dysfunction in major depression and its association with gene expression profiles and treatment outcomes. Mol Psychiatry 27:1384-93.
6. Xia Y#, Xia M#, Liu J, Liao X, Lei T, Liang X, Zhao T, Shi Z, Sun L, Chen X, Men W, Wang Y, Pan Z, Luo J, Peng S, Chen M, Hao L, Tan S, Gao JH, Qin S, Gong G, Tao S, Dong Q, He Y* (2022) Development of functional connectome gradients during childhood and adolescence. Sci Bull (Beijing) 67:1049-61.
7. Tian D, Zeng Z, Sun X, Tong Q, Li H, He H, Gao JH, He Y, Xia M* (2022) A deep learning-based multisite neuroimage harmonization framework established with a traveling-subject dataset. Neuroimage 257:119297.
8. Fan Z, Fan Z, Qiu T, Hu L, Shi Y, Xia Y, Sun X, Liu Y, Li S, Xia M*, Zhu W* (2022) Altered topological properties of the intrinsic functional brain network in patients with right-sided unilateral hearing loss caused by acoustic neuroma. Brain Imaging Behav 16:1873-1883.
9. Xia M, He Y* (2022) Connectome-guided transcranial magnetic stimulation treatment in depression. Eur Child Adolesc Psychiatry 31:1481-3.
10. Sun X, Liu J, Ma Q, Duan J, Wang X, Xu Y, Xu Z, Xu K, Wang F, Tang Y*, He Y, Xia M* (2021) Disrupted intersubject variability architecture in functional connectomes in schizophrenia. Schizophr Bull 47(4):837-48.
11. Chen Z#, Xia M#, Zhao Y, Kuang W, Jia Z, Gong Q* (2021) Characteristics of Intrinsic Brain Functional Connectivity Alterations in Major Depressive Disorder Patients With Suicide Behavior. J Magn Reson Imaging 54:1867-75.
12. Ma Q#, Tang Y#, Wang F, Liao X, Jiang X, Wei S, Mechelli A, He Y, Xia M* (2020) Transdiagnostic dysfunctions in brain modules across patients with schizophrenia, bipolar disorder and major depressive disorder: a connectome-based study. Schizophr Bull 46(3):699-712.
13. Liu J#, Xia M#, Wang X, Liao X, He Y (2020) The spatial organization of the chronnectome associates with cortical hierarchy and transcriptional profiles in the human brain. Neuroimage. 222:117296.
14. Xia M, Womer FY, Chang M, Zhu Y, Zhou Q, Edmiston EK, Jiang X, Wei S, Duan J, Xu K, Tang Y, He Y, Wang F* (2019) Shared and distinct functional architectures of brain networks across psychiatric disorders. Schizophr Bull 45(2):450-63.
15. Xia M#, Si T#, Sun X, Ma Q, Liu B, Wang L, Meng J, Chang M, Huang X, Chen Z, Tang Y, Xu K, Gong Q, Wang F, Qiu J, Xie P, Li L*, He Y*, Group DIDA-MDD (2019) Reproducibility of functional brain alterations in major depressive disorder: Evidence from a multisite resting-state functional MRI study with 1,434 individuals. Neuroimage 189:700-14.
16. Qiu L#, Xia M#, Cheng B, Yuan L, Kuang W, Bi F, Ai H, Gu Z, Lui S, Huang X, He Y*, Gong Q* (2018) Abnormal dynamic functional connectivity of amygdalar subregions in untreated patients with first-episode major depressive disorder. J Psychiatry Neurosci 43(3):170112.
17. Sha Z#, Xia M#, Lin Q, Cao M, Tang Y, Xu K, Song H, Wang Z, Wang Fei, Fox, P, Evans A, He Y* (2018) Meta-Connectomic Analysis Reveals Commonly Disrupted Functional Architectures in Network Modules and Connectors across Brain Disorders. Cereb Cortex 28(12):4179-94.
18. Du H#, Xia M#, Zhao K#, Liao X, Yang H, Wang Y*, He Y* (2018) PAGANI Toolkit: A Parallel Graph-Theoretical Analysis Package for Brain Network Big Data. Hum Brain Mapp 39(5):1869-85.
19. Zhang N#, Xia M#, Qiu T, Wang X, Lin CP, Guo Q, Lu J, Wu Q, Zhuang D, Yu Z, Gong F, Farrukh Hameed NU, He Y*, Wu J*, Zhou L (2018) Reorganization of cerebro-cerebellar circuit in patients with left hemispheric gliomas involving language network: A combined structural and resting-state functional MRI study. Hum Brain Mapp 39(12):4802-19.
20. Wang X, Lin Q, Xia M*, He Y* (2018) Differentially categorized structural brain hubs are involved in different microstructural, functional, and cognitive characteristics and contribute to individual identification. Hum Brain Mapp 39:1647-63.
21. Lu XW, Guo H, Sun JR, Dong QL, Zhao FT, Liao XH, Zhang L, Zhang Y, Li WH, Li ZX, Liu TB, He Y, Xia MR*, Li LJ* (2018) A shared effect of paroxetine treatment on gray matter volume in depressive patients with and without childhood maltreatment: A voxel-based morphometry study. CNS Neurosci Ther 24:1073-83.
22. Xia M, Si T, He Y* (2018) Imaging connectomics in depression. CNS Neurosci Ther 24(11):991-3.