1. Sun X, Liu J, Ma Q, Duan J, Wang X, Xu Y, Xu Z, Xu K, Wang F, Tang Y*, He Y, Xia M*. (2020) Disrupted Intersubject Variability Architecture in Functional Connectomes in Schizophrenia. Schizophr Bull. 47(3): 837-48.
2. Liu J#, Xia M#, Wang X, Liao X, He Y (2020) The Spatial Organization of the Chronnectome Associates with Cortical Hierarchy and Transcriptional Profiles in the Human Brain. Neuroimage. 222:117296.
3. Ma Q#, Tang Y#, Wang F, Liao X, Jiang X, Wei S, Mechelli A, He Y, Xia M* (2020) Transdiagnostic Dysfunctions in Brain Modules Across Patients with Schizophrenia, Bipolar Disorder, and Major Depressive Disorder: A Connectome-Based Study. Schizophr Bull 46:699-712.
4. Xia M, Womer FY, Chang M, Zhu Y, Zhou Q, Edmiston EK, Jiang X, Wei S, Duan J, Xu K, Tang Y, He Y, Wang F* (2019) Shared and distinct functional architectures of brain networks across psychiatric disorders. Schizophr Bull 45(2):450-63.
5. Xia M#, Si T#, Sun X, Ma Q, Liu B, Wang L, Meng J, Chang M, Huang X, Chen Z, Tang Y, Xu K, Gong Q, Wang F, Qiu J, Xie P, Li L*, He Y* (2019) Reproducibility of functional brain alterations in major depressive disorder: Evidence from a multisite resting-state functional MRI study with 1,434 individuals. Neuroimage 189:700-14.
6. Sha Z#, Xia M#, Lin Q, Cao M, Tang Y, Xu K, Song H, Wang Z, Wang Fei, Fox, P, Evans A, He Y* (2018) Meta-Connectomic Analysis Reveals Commonly Disrupted Functional Architectures in Network Modules and Connectors across Brain Disorders. Cereb Cortex 28(12):4179-94.
7. Qiu L#, Xia M#, Cheng B, Yuan L, Kuang W, Bi F, Ai H, Gu Z, Lui S, Huang X, He Y*, Gong Q* (2018) Abnormal dynamic functional connectivity of amygdalar subregions in untreated patients with first-episode major depressive disorder. J Psychiatry Neurosci 43(3):170112.
8. Du H#, Xia M#, Zhao K#, Liao X, Yang H, Wang Y*, He Y* (2018) PAGANI Toolkit: A Parallel Graph-Theoretical Analysis Package for Brain Network Big Data. Hum Brain Mapp 39(5):1869-1885.
9. Lu X, Guo H, Sun J, Dong Q, Zhao F, Liao X, Zhang L, Zhang Y, Li W, Li Z, Liu T, He Y, Xia M*, Li L* (2018) A shared effect of paroxetine treatment on gray matter volume in depressive patients with and without childhood maltreatment: A voxel‐based morphometry study. CNS Neurosci Ther 24(11):1073-1083.
10. Wang X, Lin Q, Xia M*, He Y* (2018) Differentially categorized structural brain hubs are involved in different microstructural, functional, and cognitive characteristics and contribute to individual identification. Hum Brain Mapp 39(4):1647-1663.
11. Zhang N#, Xia M#, Qiu T, Wang X, Lin CP, Guo Q, Lu J, Wu Q, Zhuang D, Yu Z, Gong F, Farrukh Hameed NU, He Y*, Wu J*, Zhou L (2018) Reorganization of cerebro-cerebellar circuit in patients with left hemispheric gliomas involving language network: A combined structural and resting-state functional MRI study. Hum Brain Mapp 39(12):4802-19.
12. Xia M, He Y* (2017) Functional Connectomics from a “Big Data” Perspective. Neuroimage 160:152-167.
13. Wei Y, Liao X, Yan C, He Y, Xia M* (2017) Identifying topological motif patterns of human brain functional networks. Hum Brain Mapp 38(5):2734-2750.
14. Liu J, Xia M*, Dai Z, Wang X, Liao X, Bi Y, He Y (2017) Intrinsic Brain Hub Connectivity Underlies Individual Differences in Spatial Working Memory. Cereb Cortex 27(12):5496-5508.
15. Wang L#, Xia M#, Li K, Zeng Y, Su Y, Dai W, Zhang Q, Jin Z, Mitchell PB, Yu X, He Y*, Si T* (2015) The effects of antidepressant treatment on resting-state functional brain networks in patients with major depressive disorder. Hum Brain Mapp 36:768-78.
16. Wang Z#, Xia M#, Dai Z, Liang X, Song H, He Y*, Li K* (2015) Differentially disrupted functional connectivity of the subregions of the inferior parietal lobule in Alzheimer's disease. Brain Struct Funct 220:745-762.
17. Du H, Liao X, Lin Q, Li G, Chi Y, Liu X, Yang H, Wang Y*, Xia M* (2015) Test-Retest Reliability of Graph Metrics in High-Resolution Functional Connectomics: A Resting-State Functional MRI Study. CNS Neurosci Ther 21:802-816.
18. Wang X#, Xia M#, Lai Y, Dai Z, Cao Q, Zhang C, Han X, Yang L, Yuan Y, Zhang Y, Li K, Ma H, Shi C, Hong N, Szeszko P, He Y, Yu X (2014) Disrupted Resting-State Functional Connectivity in Minimally Treated Chronic Schizophrenia. Schizophr Res 156 :150-156.
19. Xia M, Wang Z, Dai Z, Liang X, Song H, Shu N, Li K, He Y (2014) Differentially disrupted functional connectivity in posteromedial cortical subregions in Alzheimer's disease. J Alzheimers Dis 39:527-543.
20. Xia M*, Wang J, He Y* (2013) BrainNet Viewer: a network visualization tool for human brain connectomics. PLoS One 8:e68910.