1. Meng Wang; Hao Yan; Xiaohan Tian; Weihua Yue; Yong Liu; Lingzhong Fan; Ke Hu; Yuqing Sun; Yuxin Zhao; Jing Lou; Ming Song; Peng Li; Jun Chen; Yunchun Chen; Huaning Wang; Wenming Liu; Zhigang Li; Yongfeng Yang; Hua Guo; Luxian Lv; Jun Yan; Huiling Wang; Hongxing Zhang; Huawang Wu; Yuping Ning; Lin Lu; Dai Zhang; Ang Li; Tianzi Jiang; Bing Liu. Neuroimaging and multiomics reveal cross-scale circuit abnormalities in schizophrenia. Nature Mental Health, 2023, 1:633–654.
2. Ang Li, Haiyang Liu, Xu Lei, Yini He, Qian Wu, Yan Yan, Xin Zhou, Xiaohan Tian, Yingjie Peng, Shangzheng Huang, Kaixin Li, Meng Wang, Yuqing Sun, Hao Yan, Cheng Zhang, Sheng He, Ruquan Han, Xiaoqun Wang, Bing Liu. Hierarchical fluctuation shapes a dynamic flow linked to states of consciousness. Nature Communications 2023; 14:3238.
3. Ang Li, Andrew Zalesky, Weihua Yue, Oliver Howes, Hao Yan, Yong Liu, Lingzhong Fan, Kirstie J Whitaker, Kaibin Xu, Guangxiang Rao, Jin Li, Shu Liu, Meng Wang, Yuqing Sun, Ming Song, Peng Li, Jun Chen, Yunchun Chen, Huaning Wang, Wenming Liu, Zhigang Li, Yongfeng Yang, Hua Guo, Ping Wan, Luxian Lv, Lin Lu, Jun Yan, Yuqing Song, Huiling Wang, Hongxing Zhang, Huawang Wu,Yuping Ning, Yuhui Du, Yuqi Cheng, Jian Xu, Xiufeng Xu, Dai Zhang, Xiaoqun Wang, Tianzi Jiang and Bing Liu. A neuroimaging biomarker for striatal dysfunction in schizophrenia. Nature Medicine. 2020;26:558–565.
4. Yuqing Sun, Yuxin Zhao, Ke Hu, Meng Wang, Yong Liu, Bing Liu. Alzheimer’s Disease Neuroimaging Initiative. Distinct spatiotemporal subtypes of amyloid deposition are associated with diverging disease profiles in cognitively normal and mild cognitive impairment individuals. Translational Psychiatry. 2023;13(1):35.
5. Shaozhi Zhao, Yuxin Zhao, Xiaohua Liao, Ran Huo, Hao Li, Yu-Ming Jiao, Jian-Cong Weng, Jie Wang, Bing Liu, Yong Cao.Unruptured brain arteriovenous malformations causing seizures localize to one common brain network. Journal of Neuroscience Research. 2023; 101(2):245-255.
6. Yuxin Zhao, Meng Wang, Ke Hu, Qi Wang, Jing Lou, Lingzhong Fan, Bing Liu. The development of cortical functional hierarchy is associated with the molecular organization of prenatal/postnatal periods. Cerebral Cortex. 2023; 33(8):4248-4261.
7. Ke Hu, Meng Wang, Yong Liu, Hao Yan, Ming Song, Jun Chen, Yunchun Cheng, Huaning Wang, Hua Guo, Ping Wan, Luxian Lv, Yongfeng Yang, Peng Li, Lin Lu, Jun Yan, Huiling Wang, Hongxing Zhang, Dai Zhang, Huawang Wu, Yuping Ning, Tianzi Jiang, Bing Liu. Multisite schizophrenia classification by integrating structural magnetic resonance imaging data with polygenic risk score. NeuroImage: Clinical. 2021; 32:102860.
8. Qi Wang, Ke Hu, Meng Wang, Yuxin Zhao, Yong Liu, Lingzhong Fan, Bing Liu. Predicting brain age during typical and atypical development based on structural and functional neuroimaging. Human Brain Mapping. 2021; 42(18):5943-5955.
9. Shu Liu, Ang Li, Yong Liu, Hao Yan, Meng Wang, Yuqing Sun, Lingzhong Fan, Ming Song, Kaibin Xu, Jun Chen, Yunchun Chen, Huaning Wang, Hua Guo, Ping Wan, Luxian Lv, Yongfeng Yang, Peng Li, Lin Lu, Jun Yan, Huiling Wang, Hongxing Zhang, Huawang Wu,Yuping Ning, Dai Zhang, Tianzi Jiang and Bing Liu. Polygenic effects of schizophrenia on hippocampal gray matter volume and hippocampus-medial prefrontal cortex functional connectivity in a large sample of Han Chinese population. British Journal of Psychiatry. 2020; 216(5):267-274.
10. Shu Liu, Ang Li, Yong Liu, Jin Li, Meng Wang, Yuqing Sun, Wen Qin, Chunshui Yu, Tianzi Jiang, and Bing Liu.MIR137 polygenic risk is associated with schizophrenia and affects functional connectivity of the dorsolateral prefrontal cortex. Psychological Medicine. 2020; 50(9):1510-1518.