1. Q. Zhao, J. Wang, Z. Li, L. Song, and X. Li, "Effect of Anodic Transcranial Direct Current Stimulation Combined With Speech Language Therapy on Nonfluent Poststroke Aphasia," Neuromodulation, vol. 24, pp. 923-929, Jul 2021.
2. L. Zhang, D. Chen, P. L. Chen, W. G. Li, and X. L. Li, "Dual-CNN based multi-modal sleep scoring with temporal correlation driven fine-tuning," Neurocomputing, vol. 420, pp. 317-328, Jan 8 2021.
3. Y. Yuan, K. Zhang, Y. Zhang, J. Yan, Z. Wang, X. Wang, et al., "The Effect of Low-Intensity Transcranial Ultrasound Stimulation on Neural Oscillation and Hemodynamics in the Mouse Visual Cortex Depends on Anesthesia Level and Ultrasound Intensity," IEEE Trans Biomed Eng, vol. 68, pp. 1619-1626, May 2021.
4. Z. Liang, N. Ren, X. Wen, H. Li, H. Guo, Y. Ma, et al., "Age-dependent cross frequency coupling features from children to adults during general anesthesia," Neuroimage, vol. 240, p. 118372, Oct 15 2021.
5. Y. Gu, X. Li, S. Chen, and X. Li, "AOAR: an automatic ocular artifact removal approach for multi-channel electroencephalogram data based on non-negative matrix factorization and empirical mode decomposition," J Neural Eng, vol. 18, p. 056012, Apr 6 2021.
6. D. Chen, Y. B. Tang, H. Zhang, L. Z. Wang, and X. L. Li, "Incremental Factorization of Big Time Series Data with Blind Factor Approximation," IEEE Transactions on Knowledge and Data Engineering, vol. 33, pp. 569-584, Feb 1 2021.
7. N. Bian, Y. Yuan, Y. Li, M. Liu, and X. Li, "Low-Intensity Pulsed Ultrasound Stimulation Inhibits Cortical Spreading Depression," Cereb Cortex, vol. 31, pp. 3872-3880, Jul 5 2021.
8. T. Y. Zhou, J. N. Kang, F. Y. Cong, and X. L. Li, "Stability-driven non-negative matrix factorization-based approach for extracting dynamic network from resting-state EEG," Neurocomputing, vol. 389, pp. 123-131, May 14 2020.
9. T. Zhou, J. Kang, Z. Li, H. Chen, and X. Li, "Transcranial direct current stimulation modulates brain functional connectivity in autism," Neuroimage Clin, vol. 28, p. 102500, 2020/01/01/ 2020.
10. T. Zhou, J. Kang, F. Cong, and D. X. Li, "Early childhood developmental functional connectivity of autistic brains with non-negative matrix factorization," Neuroimage Clin, vol. 26, p. 102251, 2020/03/20/ 2020.
11. J. Zhao, W. Zhang, J. H. Wang, W. Li, C. Lei, G. Chen, et al., "Decision-Making Selector (DMS) for Integrating CCA-Based Methods to Improve Performance of SSVEP-Based BCIs," IEEE Trans Neural Syst Rehabil Eng, vol. 28, pp. 1128-1137, May 2020.
12. Y. Yuan, Z. Zhao, Z. Wang, X. Wang, J. Yan, and X. Li, "The Effect of Low-Intensity Transcranial Ultrasound Stimulation on Behavior in a Mouse Model of Parkinson's Disease Induced by MPTP," IEEE Trans Neural Syst Rehabil Eng, vol. 28, pp. 1017-1021, Apr 2020.
13. P. Xie, S. Cheng, Y. Zhang, Z. Liu, H. Liu, X. Chen, et al., "Direct Interaction on Specific Frequency Bands in Functional Corticomuscular Coupling," IEEE Trans Biomed Eng, vol. 67, pp. 762-772, Mar 2020.
14. D. Wen, Y. Zhou, P. Li, P. Zhang, J. Li, Y. Wang, et al., "Resting-state EEG signal classification of amnestic mild cognitive impairment with type 2 diabetes mellitus based on multispectral image and convolutional neural network," J Neural Eng, vol. 17, p. 036005, Jun 2 2020.
15. D. Wen, P. Li, Y. Zhou, Y. Sun, J. Xu, Y. Liu, et al., "Feature Classification Method of Resting-State EEG Signals From Amnestic Mild Cognitive Impairment With Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus Based on Multi-View Convolutional Neural Network," IEEE Trans Neural Syst Rehabil Eng, vol. 28, pp. 1702-1709, Aug 2020.
16. D. Wen, P. Li, X. Li, Z. Wei, Y. Zhou, H. Pei, et al., "The feature extraction of resting-state EEG signal from amnestic mild cognitive impairment with type 2 diabetes mellitus based on feature-fusion multispectral image method," Neural Netw, vol. 124, pp. 373-382, Apr 2020.
17. Z. Wang, J. Yan, X. Wang, Y. Yuan, and X. Li, "Transcranial Ultrasound Stimulation Directly Influences the Cortical Excitability of the Motor Cortex in Parkinsonian Mice," Mov Disord, vol. 35, pp. 693-698, Apr 2020.
18. X. Wang, J. Yan, Z. Wang, X. Li, and Y. Yuan, "Neuromodulation Effects of Ultrasound Stimulation Under Different Parameters on Mouse Motor Cortex," IEEE Trans Biomed Eng, vol. 67, pp. 291-297, Jan 2020.
19. Z. Liang, S. Shao, Z. Lv, D. Li, J. W. Sleigh, X. Li, et al., "Constructing a Consciousness Meter Based on the Combination of Non-Linear Measurements and Genetic Algorithm-Based Support Vector Machine," IEEE Trans Neural Syst Rehabil Eng, vol. 28, pp. 399-408, Feb 2020.
20. Z. Liang, L. Cheng, S. Shao, X. Jin, T. Yu, J. W. Sleigh, et al., "Information Integration and Mesoscopic Cortical Connectivity during Propofol Anesthesia," Anesthesiology, vol. 132, pp. 504-524, Mar 2020.
21. W. Li, Y. Duan, J. Yan, H. Gao, and X. Li, "Association between Loss of Sleep-specific Waves and Age, Sleep Efficiency, Body Mass Index, and Apnea-Hypopnea Index in Human N3 Sleep," Aging Dis, vol. 11, pp. 73-81, Feb 2020.
22. J. Li, Y. H. Zhong, J. X. Han, G. X. Ouyang, X. L. Li, and H. H. Liu, "Classifying ASD children with LSTM based on raw videos," Neurocomputing, vol. 390, pp. 226-238, May 21 2020.
23. H. J. Ke, D. Chen, B. Y. Shi, J. D. Zhang, X. Z. Liu, X. H. Zhang, et al., "Improving Brain E-Health Services via High-Performance EEG Classification With Grouping Bayesian Optimization," IEEE Transactions on Services Computing, vol. 13, pp. 696-708, Jul-Aug 2020.
24. X. Chen, Y. Zhang, Y. Yang, X. Li, and P. Xie, "Beta-Range Corticomuscular Coupling Reflects Asymmetries in Hand Movement," IEEE Trans Neural Syst Rehabil Eng, vol. 28, pp. 2575-2585, Nov 2020.
25. Y. Yuan, Z. Wang, X. Wang, J. Yan, M. Liu, and X. Li, "Low-Intensity Pulsed Ultrasound Stimulation Induces Coupling Between Ripple Neural Activity and Hemodynamics in the Mouse Visual Cortex," Cereb Cortex, vol. 29, pp. 3220-3223, Jul 5 2019.
26. H. Chen, Y. Song, and X. L. Li, "A deep learning framework for identifying children with ADHD using an EEG-based brain network," Neurocomputing, vol. 356, pp. 83-96, Sep 3 2019.
27. H. Chen, Y. Song, and X. Li, "Use of deep learning to detect personalized spatial-frequency abnormalities in EEGs of children with ADHD," J Neural Eng, vol. 16, p. 066046, Nov 19 2019.
28. J. Wen, T. Yu, X. Wang, C. Liu, T. Zhou, Y. Li, et al., "Continuous behavioral tracing-based online functional brain mapping with intracranial electroencephalography," J Neural Eng, vol. 15, p. 054002, Jul 17 2018.
29. L. Qiu, J. Su, Y. Ni, Y. Bai, X. Zhang, X. Li, et al., "The neural system of metacognition accompanying decision-making in the prefrontal cortex," PLOS Biology, vol. 16, p. e2004037, 2018.
30. D. Cui, S. Qi, G. Gu, X. Li, Z. Li, L. Wang, et al., "Magnitude Squared Coherence Method based on Weighted Canonical Correlation Analysis for EEG Synchronization Analysis in Amnesic Mild Cognitive Impairment of Diabetes Mellitus," IEEE Transactions on Neural Systems and Rehabilitation Engineering, pp. 1-1, 2018.
31. K. Zeng, G. Ouyang, H. Chen, Y. Gu, X. Liu, and X. Li, "Characterizing dynamics of absence seizure EEG with spatial-temporal permutation entropy," Neurocomputing, 2017/09/06/ 2017.
32. G. P. Ren, J. Q. Yan, Z. X. Yu, D. Wang, X. N. Li, S. S. Mei, et al., "Automated Detector of High Frequency Oscillations in Epilepsy Based on Maximum Distributed Peak Points," Int J Neural Syst, p. 1750029, Apr 17 2017.
33. Y. Bai, X. Xia, J. Kang, Y. Yang, J. He, and X. Li, "TDCS modulates cortical excitability in patients with disorders of consciousness," NeuroImage: Clinical, vol. 15, pp. 702-709, 2017/01/01/ 2017.
34. K. Zeng, J. Q. Yan, Y. H. Wang, A. Sik, G. X. Ouyang, and X. L. Li, "Automatic detection of absence seizures with compressive sensing EEG," Neurocomputing, vol. 171, pp. 497-502, Jan 1 2016.
35. W. Ding, W. Wang, and X. Li, "OTLines: A novel line-detection algorithm without the interference of smooth curves," Pattern Recognition, vol. 53, pp. 238-258, 5// 2016.
36. C. D, Y. Hu, L. Wang, A. Zomaya, and X. Li, "H-PARAFAC: Hierarchical Parallel Factor Analysis of Multidimensional Big Data," IEEE Transactions on Parallel and Distributed Systems, vol. PP, pp. 1-1, 2016.
37. Y. Bai, X. Wan, K. Zeng, Y. Ni, L. Qiu, and X. Li, "Reduction hybrid artifacts of EMG-EOG in electroencephalography evoked by prefrontal transcranial magnetic stimulation," J Neural Eng, vol. 13, p. 066016, Dec 2016.
38. K. Zhen, D. Chen, and X. Li, "Enhancing Artifact Rejection for Noisy Multivariate Neural Data " IEEE Transactions on Neural Systems & Rehabilitation Engineering, vol. doi: 10.1109/TNSRE.2015.2496334, 2015.
39. J. Yan, Y. Wang, G. Ouyang, T. Yu, Y. Li, A. Sik, et al., "Analysis of electrocorticogram in epilepsy patients in terms of criticality," Nonlinear Dynamics, pp. 1-9, 2015/11/13 2015.
40. C. Lu, Y. Wei, R. Hu, Y. Wang, K. Li, and X. Li, "Transcranial Direct Current Stimulation Ameliorates Behavioral Deficits and Reduces Oxidative Stress in 1-Methyl-4-Phenyl-1,2,3,6-Tetrahydropyridine-Induced Mouse Model of Parkinson's Disease," Neuromodulation, vol. 18, pp. 442-7, Aug 2015.
41. D. Chen, X. Li, L. Wang, S. Khan, J. Wang, K. Zeng, et al., "Fast and Scalable Multi-way Analysis of Neural Data," IEEE Transactions on Computers, pp. 0-13, 2015.
42. D. Wen, Q. Xue, C. Lu, X. Guan, Y. Wang, and X. Li, "A global coupling index of multivariate neural series with application to the evaluation of mild cognitive impairment," Neural Networks, vol. 56, pp. 1-9, 8// 2014.
43. J. Wang, Y. Wei, J. Wen, and X. Li, "Skin burn after single session of transcranial direct current stimulation (tDCS)," Brain Stimulation, vol. 8, pp. 165-6, Jan-Feb 2014.
44. J. Wang, D. Gao, D. Li, A. S. Desroches, L. Liu, and X. Li, "Theta-gamma coupling reflects the interaction of bottom-up and top-down processes in speech perception in children," Neuroimage, vol. 102P2, pp. 637-645, Aug 27 2014.
45. Z. Li, G. Ouyang, L. Yao, and X. Li, "Estimating the correlation between bursty spike trains and local field potentials," Neural Networks, vol. 57, pp. 63-72, 9// 2014.
46. J. Chen, D. Chen, X. Li, and K. Zhang, "Towards Improving Social Communication Skills With Multimodal Sensory Information," IEEE Transactions on Industrial Informatics, vol. 10, pp. 323-330, 2014.
47. D. Chen, X. Li, D. Cui, L. Wang, and D. Lu, "Global Synchronization Measurement of Multivariate Neural Signals with Massively Parallel Nonlinear Interdependence Analysis," IEEE Transactions on Neural Systems and Rehabilitation Engineering, vol. 25, p. 1, 2014.
48. G. Zhang, H. Zhang, X. Li, X. Zhao, L. Yao, and Z. Long, "Functional alteration of the DMN by learned regulation of the PCC using real-time fMRI," IEEE Transactions on Neural Systems and Rehabilitation Engineering, vol. 21, pp. 595-606, Jul 2013.
49. Z. Liang, Y. Wang, G. Ouyang, L. J. Voss, J. W. Sleigh, and X. Li, "Permutation auto-mutual information of electroencephalogram in anesthesia," Journal of Neural Engineering, vol. 10, p. 026004, Apr 2013.
50. D. Li, L. J. Voss, J. W. Sleigh, and X. Li, "Effects of volatile anesthetic agents on cerebral cortical synchronization in sheep," Anesthesiology, vol. 119, pp. 81-8, Jul 2013.
51. D. Li, X. Li, S. Hagihira, and J. W. Sleigh, "Cross-frequency coupling during isoflurane anaesthesia as revealed by electroencephalographic harmonic wavelet bicoherence," British Journal of Anaesthesia, vol. 110, pp. 409-19, Mar 2013.
52. X. G. Zhang, S. Hu, D. Chen, and X. L. Li, "Fast Covariance Matching With Fuzzy Genetic Algorithm," IEEE Transactions on Industrial Informatics, vol. 8, pp. 148-157, Feb 2012.
53. Z. Y. Yang, X. L. Li, C. P. Bowers, T. Schnier, K. Tang, and X. Yao, "An Efficient Evolutionary Approach to Parameter Identification in a Building Thermal Model," IEEE Transactions on Systems Man and Cybernetics Part C-Applications and Reviews, vol. 42, pp. 957-969, Nov 2012.
54. S. H. Wen, W. Zheng, J. H. Zhu, X. L. Li, and S. Y. Chen, "Elman Fuzzy Adaptive Control for Obstacle Avoidance of Mobile Robots Using Hybrid Force/Position Incorporation," IEEE Transactions on Systems Man and Cybernetics Part C-Applications and Reviews, vol. 42, pp. 603-608, Jul 2012.
55. S. Y. Chen, G. J. Luo, X. L. Li, S. M. Ji, and B. W. Zhang, "The Specular Exponent as a Criterion for Appearance Quality Assessment of Pearllike Objects by Artificial Vision," IEEE Transactions on Industrial Electronics, vol. 59, pp. 3264-3272, Aug 2012.
56. Z. H. Li, G. X. Ouyang, D. Li, and X. L. Li, "Characterization of the causality between spike trains with permutation conditional mutual information," Physical Review E, vol. 84, p. 021929, Aug 25 2011.
57. D. Li, X. L. Li, D. Cui, and Z. H. Li, "Phase synchronization with harmonic wavelet transform with application to neuronal populations," Neurocomputing, vol. 74, pp. 3389-3403, Oct 2011.