1. Xiaoxia Feng, Karla Monzalvo, Stanislas Dehaene, Ghislaine Dehaene-Lambertz, Evolution of reading and face circuits during the first three years of reading acquisition. NeuroImage, 2022 Volume 259, 119394
2. Xiaoxia Feng, Irene Altarelli, Karla Monzalvo, Guosheng Ding, Franck Ramus, Hua Shu, Stanislas Dehaene, Xiangzhi Meng*, Ghislaine Dehaene-Lambertz*. A universal reading network and its modulation by writing system and reading ability in French and Chinese children, 2020, Elife, 9, e54591
3. Xiaoxia Feng, Le Li, Manli Zhang, Xiujie Yang, Mengyu Tian, Weiyi Xie, Yao Lu, Li Liu, Nathalie N.Bélanger, Xiangzhi Meng*, Guosheng Ding*. Dyslexic Children Show Atypical Cerebellar Activation and Cerebro-Cerebellar Functional Connectivity in Orthographic and Phonological Processing[J]. Cerebellum, 2017, 16:496– 507
4. Say Young Kim, Ting Qi, Xiaoxia Feng, Guosheng Ding, Li Liu*, Fan Cao*. How does language distance between L1 and L2 affect the L2 brain network? An fMRI study of Korean-Chinese-English trilinguals[J]. NeuroImage, 2016, 129:25-39
5. 冯小霞;李乐;丁国盛. (2016). 发展性阅读障碍的脑区连接异常. 心理科学进展 , 24(12), 1864-1872.