1. Xiujie Yang, Jia Zhang, Yaping Lv, ... Yan Song*. Failure of resting-state frontal-occipital connectivity in linking visual perception with reading fluency in Chinese children with developmental dyslexia. NeuroImage 233(1):117911, 2021.
2. Yiliu, Gaofeng Shi, Mingyang Li, Hongbing Xing, Yan Song, Luchuan Xiao,Yuguang Guan, Zaizhu Han, Early top-down modulation in visual word form processing: Evidence from an intracranial SEEG study. Journal of Neuroscience, 41(28):6102-6115, 2021.
3. Xiangsheng Luo, Jialiang Guo, Dongwei Li, ... Yan Song*, Li Sun*. Atypical Developmental Trajectories of Early Perception Among School-Age Children With Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder During a Visual Search Task. Child Development, 28, 2021.
4. Dongwei Li, Chenguang Zhao, Jialiang Guo, ... Yan Song*. Visual Working Memory Guides Spatial Attention: Evidence from Alpha Oscillations and Sustained Potentials. Neuropsychologia, 151:107719, 2021.
5. Jialiang Guo, Xiangsheng Luo, Bingkun Li, ... Yan Song*. Abnormal modulation of theta oscillations in children with attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder. NeuroImage: Clinical, 27:102314, 2020.
6. Qiumei Zhang, Yang Li, Zhao Wan, ... Yan Song, Jun Li. ERP Evidence for the Effect of Working Memory Span Training on Working Memory Maintenance: A Randomized Controlled Trial. Neurobiology of Learning and Memory, 167:107129 2019.
7. Jialiang Guo, Xiangsheng Luo, Encong Wang, ... Yan Song*. Abnormal alpha modulation in response to human eye gaze predicts inattention severity in children with ADHD. Developmental Cognitive Neuroscience, 38:100671, 2019.
8. Chenguang Zhao, Jialiang Guo, Dongwei Li, ... Yan Song*. Anticipatory alpha oscillation predicts attentional selection and hemodynamic response. Human Brain Mapping, 40 (12),3606-3619, 2019
9. Xiangsheng Luo, Jialiang Guo, Lu Liu, ... Yan Song*, Jun Li*. The neural correlations of spatial attention and working memory deficits in adults with ADHD. NeuroImage: Clinical 22:101728, 2019.
10. Encong Wang, Meirong Sun, Ye Tao, ... Li Sun*, Yan Song*. Attentional selection predicts rapid automatized naming ability in Chinese-speaking children with ADHD. Scientific Reports, 7:939, 2017.
11. Encong Wang, Li Sun, Meirong Sun, ... Yufeng Wang, Yan Song*. Attentional selection and suppression in children with attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder. Biological Psychiatry: CNNI, 1:372-380, 2016.
12. Fang Wang, Jing Huang, Yaping Lv, ... Wu Li, Yan Song*. Predicting perceptual learning from higher-order cortical processing. NeuroImage, 124, 682-692, 2016.
13. Jing Huang, Fang Wang, Yulong Ding, Haijing Niu, Fanghua Tian, Hanli Liu, Yan Song*. Predicting N2pc from anticipatory HbO activity during sustained visuospatial attenZhation: a concurrent fNIRS–ERP study. NeuroImage, 113: 225-234, 2015.
14. Gongliang Zhang, Hao Li, Yan Song*, Cong Yu*. EPR C1 is top-down modulated by orientation perceptual learning. Journal of Vision, 15(10):8, 1-11, 2015.
15. Xiangzhi Meng, Ou Lin, Fang Wang, Yuzheng Jiang, Yan Song*. Reading Performance Is Enhanced by Visual Texture Discrimination Training in Chinese-Speaking Children with Developmental Dyslexia. PLoS One, 9(9), e108274, 2014.
16. Haijing Niu, Hao Li, Li Sun, Yongming Su, Jing Huang, Yan Song*. Visual Learning Alters the Spontaneous Activity of the Resting Human Brain: An fNIRS Study. Biomed Research International, 631425, 2014.
17. Zhengke Wang, Alice Cheng-Lai, Yan Song, Laurie Cutting, Yuzheng Jiang, Ou Lin, Xiangzhi Meng, Xiaolin Zhou. A Perceptual Learning Deficit in Chinese Developmental Dyslexia as Revealed by Visual Texture Discrimination Training. Dyslexia, 20(3):280-296, 2014.
18. Fang Wang, Xiang Zhong, Jing Huang, Yulong Ding, Yan Song*. Comparison of perceptual learning of real and virtual line orientation: An event-related potential study. Vision Research, 93: 1-93, 2013.
19. Gongliang Zhang, Linjuan Cong, Yan Song*, Cong Yu*. ERP P1-N1 changes associated with Vernier perceptual learning and its location specificity and transfer. Journal of Vision, 13(4):19, 2013.
20. Meirong Sun, Jing Huang, Fang Wang, An An, Fenghua Tian, Haili Liu, Niu Haijing*, Yan Song*. Quantitative comparison of the hemodynamic activation elicited by cardinal and oblique gratings with functional near-infrared spectroscopy. NeuroReport, 24(7):354-358, 2013.
21. Bin Yang, Xiaoli Ma, April M. Schweinhart, Fang Wang, Meirong Sun, Yan Song*. Comparison of event-related potentials elicited by cardinal and oblique orientations with broad-band noise stimuli. Vision Research, 65:95-100, 2012.
22. An An, Meirong Sun, Yun Wang, Fang Wang, Yulong Ding, Yan Song*. The N2pc is increased by perceptual learning but is unnecessary for the transfer of learning. PLoS One, 7(4):e34826, 2012.