1. Xie Y, Xu Z, Xia M, Liu J, Shou X, Cui Z, Liao X, He Y (2021) Alterations in connectome dynamics in autism spectrum disorder: a harmonized mega- and meta-analysis study using the ABIDE dataset. Biorxiv.
2. Xia Y, Xia M, Liu J, Liao X, Lei T, Liang X, Zhao T, Shi Z, Sun L, Chen X, Men W, Wang Y, Pan Z, Luo J, Peng S, Chen M, Hao L, Tan S, Gao J, Qin S, Gong G, Tao S, Dong Q, He Y (2021) Development of functional connectome gradients during childhood and adolescence. Biorxiv.
3. Zeng Z, Zhao T, Sun L, Zhang Y, Xia M, Liao X, Zhang J, Shen D, Wang L, He Y (2021) 3D-MASNet: 3D mixed-scale asymmetric convolutional segmentation network for 6-month-old infant brain MR images. Biorxiv.
4. Chen Y, Lin Q, Liao X, Zhou C, He Y (2021) Association of aerobic glycolysis with the structural connectome reveals a benefit-risk balancing mechanism in the human brain. Proc Natl Acad Sci 118(1):e2013232118.
5. Lei T, Liao X, Chen X, Zhao T, Xu Y, Xia M, Zhang J, Sun X, Wei Y, Men W, Wang Y, Hu M, Zhao G, Du B, Wu Q, Tan S, Gao J, Qin S, Tao S, Dong Q, He Y (2021) Progressive stabilization of brain network dynamics during childhood and adolescence. Cereb Cortex, doi: 10.1093/cercor/bhab263.
6. Wang Q, Xu Y, Zhao T, Xu Z, He Y, Liao X (2021) Individual uniqueness in the neonatal functional connectome. Cereb Cortex 31(8):3701-3712.
7. Sha Z, Wager T, Mechelli A, He Y (2019) Common dysfunction of large-scale neurocognitive networks across psychiatric disorders. Biol Psychiatry 85(5):379–388.
8. Xu Y, Cao M, Liao X, Xia M, Wang X, Jeon T, Ouyang M, Chalak L, Rollins N, Huang H, He Y (2019) Development and emergence of individual variability in the functional connectivity architecture of the preterm human brain. Cereb Cortex 29(10):4208-4222.
9. Zhao T, Xu Y, He Y (2019) Graph theoretical modeling of baby brain networks. NeuroImage 185:711–727.
10. Zhao T, Liao X, Fonov V, Wang Q, Men W, Wang Y, Qin S, Tan S, Gao J, Evans A, Tao S, Dong Q, He Y (2019) Unbiased age-specific structural brain atlases for Chinese pediatric population. NeuroImage 189:55-70.
11. Xia M, Si T, Sun X, Ma Q, Liu B, Wang L, Meng J, Chang M, Huang X, Chen Z, Tang Y, Xu K, Gong Q, Wang F, Qiu J, Xie P, Li L, He Y, and DIDA-Major Depressive Disorder Working Group (2019) Reproducibility of functional brain alterations in major depressive disorder: evidence from a multisite resting-state functional MRI study with 1,434 individuals. NeuroImage 189:700-714.
12. Cao M, Huang H, He Y (2017) Developmental connectomics from infancy through early childhood. Trends Neurosci 40:494-506.
13. Cao M, He Y, Dai Z, Liao X, Jeon T, Ouyang M, Chalak L, Bi Y, Rollins N, Dong Q, Huang H (2017) Early development of functional network segregation revealed by connectomic analysis of the preterm human brain. Cereb Cortex 27(3):1949-1963.
14. Liao X, Vasilakosd A, He Y (2017) Small-world human brain networks: perspectives and challenges. Neurosci Biobehav Rev 77::286–300.
15. Gong Q, He Y (2015) Depression, neuroimaging and connectomics: a selective overview. Biol Psychiatry 77(3):223-235.
16. Huang H, Shu N, Mishra V, Jeon T, Chalak L, Wang Z, Rollins N, Gong G, Cheng H, Peng Y, Dong Q, He Y (2015) Development of human brain structural networks through infancy and childhood. Cereb Cortex 25:1389-1404.
17. Liang X, Zou Q, He Y, Yang Y (2013) Coupling of functional connectivity and regional cerebral blood flow reveals a physiological basis for network hubs of the human brain. Proc Natl Acad Sci 110:1929-1934.
18. Wang J, Zuo X, Dai Z, Xia M, Zhao Z, Zhao X, Jia J, Han Y, He Y (2013) Disrupted functional brain connectome in individuals at risk for Alzheimer's disease. Biol Psychiatry 73:472-481.
See Google Scholar for more publications: